Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wow. Another Blog. On the internet. Mindblowing.

But no- really, it will be mindblowing when I actually manage to reign in my ADHD for the better good of the world and make more than a three week commitment to something- something besides Ripper. 

So here's my STATS because you know- you people don't give a shit about me...yet.

First there's Ripper- he's my guy. We totally met online like the nerds we are. Oh, and I should mention he lives in London and my always practical self resides in Seattle.

Then there's my Beanlets- we'll call them D and Abba Zabba, because I'm wicked clever like that and make up THE BEST nicknames evah. 

I also have found one female who can put up with my Shenanigans- we'll call her Dena. Not to be confused with her actual name, Dena Bobeena (what did I say about the nicknames?)

I am currently livin' la vida loca with my giver's of life. My mom is nuts- but usually in a tasty brownie with prailines kind of way. My dad's name is Lyle. He is just like you'd suspect a "Lyle" to be.

And lastly I must make mention of the person responisble for paving the way for my rise to success back at mom and dad's this past year- Ex. That's all he gets and I'm sure the name speaks for itself. 

My activities include (at the moment- 'Ooh something SHINY' depending) but are not limited to:

  • Talking in egregrious length on Skype to Ripper who is an HONEST TO GOD Undertaker in London. Beautimous story material yet to come. Stay tuned.
  • Shopping for vintage inspired clothing on Modcloth.com and Pin-up girl clothing. I promise to share my very limited fashion knowledge and bargain expeditions- can't give all the goods away at once.
  • Writing smut and occasionally bits of substantial thought. They may or may not appear here; "may" being the more likely of the two because I can't keep anything to myself worth shit which is why I started a blog. To spare my loved ones.
  • Reading anything and everything.
  • Baking- yes there will be photos like one of those pricks who takes pictures of their food. Because I am.
  • Pets- this isn't so much an interest as a sinking pit of of financial loss with little return. I have an elderly pitbull, a pug who is literally the visual example of $400.00 worth of stupid. Two kittens adopted from a family practicing the "quiverful philosophy"- thoughts to follow. A black cat and a deceased lop rabbit that I still mention in unhealthy quantities. 
But enough about me- tell me about you and what YOU want to read about and I'll do my best to procure, provide or make-up whatever my adoring public fancies.

Thanks for giving me a chance and please- LEAVE A COMMENT *sobs*. I'm okay...just look away.

1 comment: