Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oh, fuck off Martha Stewart.

Do you ever have one of those days where you want to jump and down laughing, sob like a little bitch, have a drink, dance and laugh and kick an unsuspecting elderly person down a flight of stairs while coolly calling after them "I'm doing you a favour" all at the same time? I am having one of those days.

I am really in a place of self discovery right now. It is both amasing and awesome and also really licks hairy balls on a hundred and four degree day.

In other news a big hand gesture to Martha Stewart. Know why? For being so goddamn rad. I am sick with envy at her creative skillz as I explore making my space in the world one I adore and look forward to spending time in. I am disorgansied, have ADD like a test monkey and have generally no ties with the term "Cohesive" when it comes to matters of life. In my online idea searching/resulting reverie I see a lot of Martha Stewart themes and products. Damn that is one clever old bitch. Thumbs up, Martha.

Oh Martha, you feisty minx, you.

I am going to drink tonight, perhaps almost certainly in excess. I need to just relax and laugh and be silly and since stupid Ripper has to stupid sleep and we have this stupid five thousand miles and eight hours between us I need other means of being light and thoughtless for the time being. Enter in my new best friend...

Whipped- a concept enjoyable in several mediums.



Our city is having it's annual local celebration; AKA excuse for all between the ages of 21-80 to be publicly intoxicated without retribution, gotta' love small towns. I think I'll head down there with the beanlets and consume a corn-dog and probably a shaved ice. Naturally I will not begin my decent into silly until after they're in bed so no children will be harmed in the making of this cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment