Saturday, July 14, 2012

I must have ran over Jesus' cat in a past life.

Today has been shit. Absolute, large steaming pile type SHIT. 

I'll spare you the details and instead will provide a brief recap:


- Had to drive over the mountain pass East on a Friday.
- D's shoe/sandal thingie broke in a Subway.
- Pugnacious (my pug) got heatstroke on the way over.
- Ex had a hose go in his truck and needs said truck to transport my beanlets home tomorrow. Guess who     footed that bill? No, not Warren Buffet, he cut us off when we were still married, but ME! Fantabulous. FFS.
- The nearest auto parts store was 2 hours each way so Ex needed my car, and gas, to purchase said part ... with my money. Don't pent up that awesome
-Sat with the beanlet's for over 4 hours and tried to entertain them through my rage that would have fueled me with enough hatred to kick a Special Olympics athlete in the shin as they closed in on the finish line of a relay race. 
-Drove home on a Friday night amongst intoxicated campers (I am seething with envy- fuckers) and stoned teen-age townies with every cop in Washington roadside and me with one headlight driving like a douche with my brights on the entire way home (which is about 100 miles one way).

My sweet lil' Nacious and her life partner, the vicious Pitbull, Nemo
                                                           
Now here I am in bed with my water- a pretentious breed of fad health product, Smart Water and my doggies asleep on my footsies eating a smore's bar. Nothing caps off a winner day like today better than empty calories that will only turn to fat as I sleep. 

On the another note tomorrow's blog will be chalk full of photos, product reviews and musings. I have a special story time for us tomorrow. On top of white mold beard guy, I have a tale of fuzzy green slipper feet woman (also mold induced) so we can enjoy those special moments on a cosy Saturday which I may well spend drunk.

I'd like to thank Ex for this, my first night without both of my children in 9 months. It was made extra enjoyable having spent it bailing him out of his own shit even in divorce and driving no less than 7 hours today with a hyperventilating pug; that in itself is it's own kind of fun.

And my 'J' key keeps sticking. Goddammit. I'm going to bed.

Please enjoy this YouTube tribute to this- this most craptastic "day off" ever.


1 comment:

  1. here's the deal. i only saw "one headlight" and i immediately blasted some wallflowers at work.

    -s

    ReplyDelete